INJURY

Sunday, July 20, 2008

What can I, as a distance healer, do for your injury?

As an example, let's say you've sprained your wrist. You've seen the doctor; your wrist is splinted, you've got your pain pills. What else can be done to help you?

Although I don't have formal qualifications in supplementation, over time I have found, as have my clients, that quercetin with bromelain -- two enzymes -- are very effective in speeding healing. Quercetin is an anti-inflammatory that has helped many as they heal either from injury or from inflammatory processes in the body. Take as directed.

Another useful supplement is arnica, in it's homeopathic formula 6x. Many runners use this habitually before a race. Take as directed.

I can help directly in several ways. In a phone session, I can cue you into a meditative state with breathwork. From here, you can ask your body (or I can ask for you) what it needs to heal. I can also, while you are in the meditative state, send energy to the structures that are injured and support them as they accelerate the healing. I can also send you energy, once we have established a connection and I have your permission, to support the injured portion of your body; and energy to support the healing process in general. I can do this once, twice, or for as long as you decide you need it.

If you're in my area, we can have an in-person session where I proceed largely as above. The sensation of hot hands (which is how healing energy processes through me) on an injury is really soothing.

I also strongly suggest that an injury be treated with as much respect and love as you are able to give it.

0 comments: